Alan Wallace just a little information for you!
The seniors had a class meeting today and these are some of the notes from that meeting. If you have a senior that couldn't attend please let them know.
1) college application & scholarships
2) Dollars for Scholars due Feb 28th
3) Scholarships listed in Career Center (many to choose)
4) Many deadlines for college application & scholarships are coming
5) Feb 8th Centralia College open house 4-6pm in the Trans Alta commons
6)Feb 1st during 3rd period career center apply for CC scholarships
7) Portfolio & Presentation due the last week of March (a must to graduate, a card with time of presentation will be sent to parents so students can present to parents, like a student led conference) maternity wears for wedding at affordable price
8)May 15-16 IS senior presentations to community ( a grad requirement)
9)Graduation place will be announced the monday prior to graduation (stadium unless rain then in the Hub)
10) Feb 13th students will make a graduation committee must attend 4-5 meetings do be on committee. This committee decides certain things for graduation, with student vote.
11) Graduation practice Wed June 6th at the Stadium
Senior Picnic Thurs June 7th
Final dress rehearsal Fri June 8th at 8am
12) An ORANGE card will be given to your senior during NAV tomorrow 1/31, they need to fill out this card with THEIR legal name. This is the name to go onto their diploma.
Any Question refer to Marilyn Haskins at CHS